Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jon is Back!

I survived...12 days without the help of Jon! My sister came and stayed with me for a few days. It was a lot of fun! I loved spending time with her and my little niece.
Jon had a great time! We think all of the people on the tour had a great time, also! He has been given wonderful reviews on the tour! One couple said it was the best vacation they had ever been on! I knew he would do a great job! Here are some of his pictures of the Tour! I couldn't choose between them. So, I made two slide shows! I love the beauty of Switzerland! It is truly breath taking! Enjoy!



4 comments:

Sarah Webb said...

Nice pictures. Looks like fun!

Off the subject, have you heard about the anniversary party going on at the Tigard library?
http://www.tigard-or.gov/library/five_years.asp
I was thinking of going. If you come too we can hang out!

The Larsen's said...

Sounds like it was a success!! The pics are gorgeous.

Joshua said...

got to go with you all sometime.

Stephanie said...

Breathtaking!

I think I'm going to add Switzerland to my "places to go before I die" list. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net