Monday, July 27, 2009

3 YEARS OLD AND BUTTERFLIES!


My little girl is now 3 years old. She turned three on Saturday, July 25th. It seems like yesterday but also I feel like she has been with us forever. Samantha chose a butterfly theme. It was fun! Here are a few pictures!


Sam had a hard time holding up three fingers. So brother came over to help!


We went to eat at Burger King! They have a huge play area and it was a lot cooler than our house.






Sam got a lot of Barbies, a train that blows bubbles and a scooter. She also got a lot of little things too! It is great to be a kid!

We love you Samantha! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

Our babies turned 3 on the same day! I forgot they had the same birthdays!
They aren't really babies anymore :(

Stephanie said...

Impressive cake! I've never attempted a "shaped" cake. Was it hard?

Happy Birthday to your little girl! My oldest turns three this September (I can't believe it!).

Unknown said...

Stephanie,

No the cake wasn't hard. I just baked a 9X13 cake and then just cut out a shape of the butterfly. If was actually one of the easiest birthday cakes I have made. I just go online and get ideas. I think it is fun to design them!! :-)

Thanks for the B-day wishes!

Stephanie said...

I'm still impressed. :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I love Samantha's dress. It's super cute.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net