Friday, June 5, 2009

Funnies and More Beach Pictures

Here is a picture of the road that Jon and I thought looked pretty cool!
Cute picture of the kids at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.

As I walked on the beach holding Natasha, she fell sound asleep!
The three older kids!
This little girl while in the car said, " I not kiss boy...one time, because they lick me....I don't like boys!"

Also, while driving we were going past Garibaldi beach and Dad said to say goodbye. Samantha says," Bye Baldy!"

Samantha calls Haystack rock, "Hoe stack rock!" Too funny!

OK, now when we got home Lilliana decided it was time to teach grandpa some new things. He hasn't been feeling well lately. He has had many strokes and now has the beginning of dementia. So, Lilly and him were working on a first grade workbook together.
Lilly decided to stray from the workbook and teach grandpa some other stuff.
She says: I will teach you grandpa.
#1. You never sit on your grandkids!
#2. Really great grandpas do whatever their grandkids say! :-)
#3. Never ever spit on your grandkids!
NOT TO SURE WHERE SHE CAME UP WITH THESE THINGS, BUT THEY WERE CUTE!

5 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

I love the grandpa lessons!

Stephanie said...

Tillamook Cheese Factory! I didn't know there was such a place. I just looked it up and now I want to visit. :)

Tillamook is the only cheese that we buy.

P.S. I love that photo of your "littlest" zonked out on the beach. Priceless.

Davenport Family said...

How cute that Lily is teaching Glen. I remember when I was younger my grandpa had a stroke & I taught him his ABC's. Unfortunately, I hadn't quite mastered them & taught him wrong, but oh well:)

Jensen Five said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the beach. I love the picture of the three older ones sitting on the log. I'm sorry to hear about Jon's dad. Miss you guys!

Joshua said...

jealous of your proximity to the most beautiful coastline in the world.