Friday, September 4, 2009

My little Young Lady and other Kiddos!



Lilly had her first real hair cut today! Here is all the hair they cut off. I have to admit my eyes were a little watery as I watched the hair dresser transform Lilly from a little girl to a young lady!

My beautiful girl! I love the the hair cut!!




She wanted it short so she could look like Snow White!


Now I can't take pictures at my house without the other kids wanting their pictures taken too.



My handsome little man!
Samantha is a ham. She took some really funny pictures!





Here is Natasha, my other little ham! She is too cute!!





3 comments:

Lindsay Rosas said...

I love the haircut :) Your kids are so cute!

Davenport Family said...

Her haircut looks adorable! Love all the pictures. We are in Michigan right now, but we will have to have a play date when we get back!

Stephanie said...

Your oldest is gorgeous...and so grown up! Her bob is the cutest. By the way, have I mentioned that I absolutely love the name Lilly?

Oh, and Natasha looks marvelous in stripes. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net