Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jusus loves us when...

Today, I was coming out of church with Samantha and she says to me. "Jesus loves us when we take a bath!" I said, " Do you mean when we are baptised?" because we had just been to a baptism. She says,"Yes, and when you do my hair, with soap and get me all clean, and when you do the dishes..." I explained that Jesus loves us, even when we are dirty or clean and baptism is something we do because we LOVE him!! She is so sweet! Three years old and growing way to fast!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We actually just watched a few baptisms last Sunday. My almost-3-year-old was watching and she said, "I want to do that." And I said, "Baptism is when you follow God and you want to tell the whole world that you do. Maybe you can get baptized when you get a little older." She thought for a minute and said, "I already do follow God." Children are so precious. No wonder Jesus always welcomed them so warmly...

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net