Friday, July 3, 2009

Bee sting and water fights!

I love this picture because the water balloon is in the air Lilly doesn't look scared at all. In fact she is posing. It is just classic! He he he! :-0

Samantha is ready for fun, but she won't leave the deck!


Sam got a bee sting yesterday and her hand swelled up. Today it is bruised! I was a little worried because I have never seen a bee sting bruise!



Here are our balloons


Here are some fun pictures of the balloon fight!.





















We are loving the heat! It is 96 today! Although our house is a little uncomfortable with no AC. I am glad that it feels like summer is here!
If anyone reading has ever seen a bee sting get black and blue like this. Please comment about it. It has me a little worried! Thanks!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

It looks like your water fight was a lot of fun. Thanks for calling when you left Utah, and sorry we missed you (both on the phone and in person). We are all recovered here so that is good. I hope that it isn't another nine years before we get a chance to see each other!