Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh, the power of Cheese


Yes, I miss cheese. Cheddar, sharp, mozzarella, all cheese. I have been giving up dairy for about a month now because my little love, Natasha, is such a spitter-upper. I mean ralfing curdles and making it so I have a heap of laundry the size of Mt. Everest in the garage. (Which, I should be trying to tackle right now instead of blogging.) So, I thought I would give it a try...it wouldn't be hard, to just give it a one week try and see if her symptoms got better. Well, lucky me, yes her symptoms got much better. So, It was either give up nursing or give up dairy. I gave up dairy. I have learned to LOVE vanilla Soy milk, and REALLY LOVE chocolate soy milk. But...I really miss CHEESE. I love cheese. So, I am starting a count down until I can just cut a cube of Cheddar Tillamook cheese and enjoy every bite!! To quote a commercial..."Oh, the power of Cheese!"

1 comment:

Lindsay Rosas said...

Oh my goodness! That would be sooo hard for me!! Cheese is seriously a staple in my food world. i am in love...I could eat cheese all day long! I hope the time goes by quickly for you! Natasha is lucky to have such a thoughtful mother who is willing to sacrifice for her little one :)