Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Silliness!


Jon decided that we would start a fund and the kids can earn pennies for little things they do around the house. Well, We got a jar going and told them when it is full we would go to the beach.

This is what Lilly said, " OK, lets mess up the house then tomorrow we can clean it for pennies!"

Oh, TOO FUNNY!! I don't think that is how it works!! :-)
Samantha speaking of the weather..."It's squeezing (freezing) out here!" I love when a toddler talks...don't you?

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Too funny! And yes, I love the way toddler's talk!

found your blog via MMB

Mona said...

YES!!! I LOVE IT! And the pennies idea is wonderful for little ones. You will glad you wrote these things down (or blogged them)...I wished I had done a better job at recording those cute sweet sayings of my kiddos.

LOVE,
Mona

Lindsay Rosas said...

Sooo cute! What a great idea! i love what toddler's come up with :)

Jones Family said...

I love reading your blog. Sorry I don't always get to posting comments. Your penny jar story reminded me of my girls job charts, complete with stickers to fill in the empty boxes. Elle's idea for filling up her chart quicker was just to get bigger stickers (and by this I mean really big) to cover up a few boxes at a time. That one is too crafty!

The Motherboard said...

She's going to be a fortune 500 girl, I can just feel it. Either that or really rich!

~mb