Friday, August 22, 2008

Wallola Lake Last Week

Here is some of our pictures from Wallola Lake. It was a lot of fun. Only two of Jon's siblings weren't able to make it, but it was still fun. I think that the kids had the most fun being able to play with cousins.


The whole crew who ventured out to Wallola Lake!


Our morning hike with most of all the kids with us!


How beautiful!

Papa , this vacation was for him!

Samantha being a troll on the bridge.



Lilly probably the dirtiest I have ever seen her! I think that she was eating the dirt!

Brig not happy after the 6 hour car ride the first day! Do not take my picture!

The Lake

Deer everywhere!

2 comments:

Kaydi Paxman said...

How did I not know you had a blog?!? Looks like you guys had a great time on the trip!

Little Star said...

Great Pictures.... Love the deer shot. Awesome!!!