Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Excitement!

Lilly is now a 1st grader!! She was so excited this morning! Even at 7am. I thought that it would be tough to get her to wake up but her excitement took over. From the moment she was woke up she was a none stop chatter box. It was so cute! The difference from last year till now. Last year it was hugs and kisses before stepping onto the bus, today it was a run onto the bus and a, " Bye!!" followed by a wave. She had a great day but forgot her backpack on the bus. She said that she met some new friends and saw her friends from last year! She loved the 2 recesses. I have to admit it was a little hard for me. She was gone all day...and she will be every weekday. My first baby, is growing up!! I am excited for her but also wish she could have stayed a little younger for a little longer!







Last night the kids had a dance recital at the church. A lady offered free dance lessons for the summer. All the kids started it but Sam dropped out! Brig did a great job and so did Lilly!
Lilly put on big girl make-up!

Brig and his bow!








Good job kids!! It was a lot of fun!!

4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

How cute! I don't want Kimmie to grow up and start first grade!!! And they look so cute in their dance outfits.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Chrissy! It is a hard one to see them growing up so fast! :-)

Lindsay Rosas said...

Soooo cute!!! I love your kids!

M Occasionally B said...

So fun! I am loving Lily's new hair do. It makes her look sooo much older(I don't know if that's a good thing for you or not?):). Who taught the kids dance? I would love to have sen that...