Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am getting OLD

My loves!
Lilly Loves to hold Natasha.

So, cute!



I love to cuddle with her too!



I took Natasha to the Doctor yesterday! She is doing wonderful. She is gaining weight really well. All my children just drink breast milk and chunk right up. I love the little rolls they get on their thighs. So, cute. She is 12 pounds 2 ounces. She was in the 75th Percent for her weight and 50% for her height. She is so much fun. She is smiling very easily now and it is so delightful to see her react to her siblings. You can tell already that she loves them very much. I feel so blessed.

Last night my shoulder was hurting and I was talking to Jon about it. I have never had any problems with pain in my shoulders. I equate this pain now to playing softball, when I was younger, holding the children in my right arm, the diaper bag and anything else I need to carry, but the main thing I said, was I am getting old.
Samantha was listening to my conversation and said, " I know you are old, MOM", I am not sure if this was cute or really what to think of it. I guess to a two year old I am really old!

2 comments:

Lindsay Rosas said...

So cute! Your kids are all so beautiful! Ah, i miss your little family.

Unknown said...

Lindsay,
Thanks! We miss you two also. You both are just to cute!