Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Switzerland Tour

Switzerland
(You have to click on this when you get to the link)
Unable to embed this content type. Download this media.

For the people that were talking to Jon about the tour that he is doing this summer. This is the first time I have tried to publish something on the web. I hope it works!

If you have troubles let me know. I will try to do something different. You can either click through the presentation or on the bottom right you can watch the slide show. Each click advances the show. Try to not click on the pictures, I noticed that if I did that it would sometimes mess it up. Good luck!

3 comments:

Little Star said...

I had a hard time figuring out the whole adding a link thing too, but it's easy.... Type a word that you want to link to the site... like Switzerland, and then highlight the word that you typed in your post then click on the little Bull icon, and type in the http: address in the window that pops up... that's it!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lu, I will try agian.

Davenport Family said...

I wish we could go, but there is no traveling for me this summer:) I would love to get together for a play date, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. We are going to Utah this week, but when we get back I will get in touch with you so we can figure something out. Have a great week!