Friday, October 31, 2008

Lilliana's 6th Birthday!

Lilly chose a Tinker Bell theme!
6 years old!









Tinker Bell cake!










Happy Birthday!!






Lilly wished that mom would quit singing happy birthday! :-(


Lilly turned 6 this last week. Oct. 29th. It is really crazy that she is growing so fast! I will always remember the day she was born and thinking that we would be pros at it from the start. We learned very quickly that that wasn't the case. That first night Jon and I couldn't get Lilly's diaper on right and it kept falling off her butt. Than I would nurse and nurse her and then would wonder why she was so upset. Then it occurred to me that you have to burp babies! What a wonderful experience to have the opportunity to raise a child! We are still learning every day! We love you Lilliana and are so proud of the little lady you are becoming!









1 comment:

Sarah Webb said...

awww, so sweet.

I love that cake!!