Friday, September 26, 2008

In Ten Minutes?


All the kids are really excited for the new addition to our family! The last few weeks Samantha our youngest has really been excited. She will try to stretch my belly button to see if she can see her sister. She calls her Tasha. Then Sam will ask many times, "Is she coming out?" I tell her not for a few more months. Then Samantha will say, "In ten minutes?". It is so cute in her little voice. What is even funnier is that she repeats this no matter what I tell her.

Another cute thing that the kids do is they fight over who's baby it is. They all say it is their baby. I tell them they are right, that she is OUR baby.

4 comments:

Zanzi & Buzz said...

Hey, we are so excited for you guys too! Love, Rose and Scott Bowcut
P.S. We are moving back into the ward at the end of the month. :)

Zanzi & Buzz said...

Oops, I mean the end of October!

Little Star said...

Sooooo cute!!!!

Sarah Webb said...

That's adorable!